Saturday 12 April 2014

Video and latest review of my book A Haunted Past Life


I received this latest review of  my book a couple of days ago.
Reviews Written by
Amazon Customer

Show:  
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
pixel
The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death
The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death
Price: £7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I have this on my kindle and loved it so much I also had to order the book to give to a good friend. I am so glad that Annie Kagan did write it even through her misgivings.

Love From Heaven
Love From Heaven
Price: £4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Love From Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I love Lorna Byrne s books and await them with anticipation. This one did not disappoint. Beautiful. It will be one to keep referring back to as well.

Hero of Rome (The Sword of Cartimandua)
Hero of Rome (The Sword of Cartimandua)
Price: £3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Yet another of Griff Hosker s books my partner is devouring. He cannot get enough of them,he said they are brilliant.

Druid's Gold (Sword of Cartimandua)
Druid's Gold (Sword of Cartimandua)
Price: £2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Yet again my partner was saying how much he is enjoying these books. I hope he is writing some more.

Roman Retreat (Sword of Cartimandua)
Roman Retreat (Sword of Cartimandua)
Price: £2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Again my partner has had his nose in his Kindle a lot more. He is reading all of Griff Hosker s books as fast as possible.

Trajan's Hunters (The Sword of Cartimandua)
Trajan's Hunters (The Sword of Cartimandua)
Price: £2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
My partner has been reading his kindle a lot more during the day. He is devouring everyone of these books.

A Haunted Past Life (Jen's Story)
A Haunted Past Life (Jen's Story)
Price: £0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jun 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
It really kept me gripped, it felt like reading a good mystery. I was sad to finish it, always a good sign.

Very nice of  the reviewer.
A link to the video of my book - http://youtu.be/XBFUE3GFsDw

Link to the book on Amazon Kindle https://tinyurl.com/pwg3ksw
Also available in paperback

No comments: