Saturday 5 April 2014

Hurray, my new novel is now back on track


My new novel is on track!
Finally my new novel is beginning to come together. With being ill for so long everything went pear shaped. I did wonder at times what was happening to me. Why I could not concentrate on my writing. Everything I did (not only writing) would turn out a complete and utter mess. Thank goodness, after starting it again it is now taking shape. I am up to 21,000 words and it's on track. I am enjoying writing it. Unfortunately, due to the trouble with my eye and another few symptoms that are lingering -worse luck- I can't spend too much time on it. Still I'm lucky I could have been far worse.


Now Published


My book (above) is making progress. I just have to have the layout checked. I will then reread it to ensure everything is perfect. I have had it edited and proofed. Fingers crossed things will run smoothly from now on.

My novel is also coming along. The first Chapter is nearly in the bag. I'm now well into Chapter 2. There is quite a lot going on between the psychics, someone will be having a bit of a rough ride, unfortunately, I think it will be the main character.

No comments: