Monday 7 April 2014

Link to a review and an interview about my book, The Other Place

I've just received another excellent review for The Other Place.
The reader wrote.
Enjoyable story, cleverly woven plot. I loved the way that although many loose ends get tied up, the reader is still left wondering :-)

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/real-lives---carol-arnall-6924534
Above is a link to an article that I had published in the Sunday Mercury.
A delightful journalist Zoe interviewed me and a very professional, friendly photographer visited me at home.
I'm never easy in myself when being interviewed. I needn't have worried, Zoe, was lovely to chat to. As was the photographer.
The article was about my book The Other Place. 

Available via Amazon Kindle or in paperback.

No comments: