Wednesday 17 October 2018

A brief Ghostly Happening (but there’s a message in it!)


A brief Ghostly Happening (but there’s a message in it!)

Many years ago I was chatting to a nurse (no longer works there) at a local Doctor’s surgery. She must have seen in the papers that I collected ghost stories. Out of the blue, she told me the following story that happened to her.
She said one day she was walking through town when she happened to glance up a side street. To her utter amazement, she saw all her relatives that had died. Then they disappeared. She was shocked but said that seeing them gave her comfort.
I mentioned this to a friend, and he said he was surprised that she hadn’t been scared.
I said, ‘why should she be frightened? Maybe they returned to show that they were all together, proving that there is life after death.’

No comments: