Thursday 20 September 2018

Mediums/clairvoyants Take a peep



Mediums/Clairvoyants
Years ago I would visit mediums for a reading on a regular basis. I found the thought that they could speak to the dead fascinating and would listen avidly to what they told me. I did not always know the people they mentioned to me and the medium would tell me to ask my family and they would tell me. When I asked my mother who the medium had spoken about to me, she hadn't a clue. Neither did other family members. Maybe a few crossed wires from the World of Spirit.
I would also visit tarot card readers and one lady who only read the playing cards. She was excellent, and the predictions that she made for me always happened. Like many reader's predictions though they would happen in a different way to how you thought that they would come.
The best medium I ever visited on a regular basis was a lady by the name of Doreen Shadbolt.  She certainly had a wonderful gift and was well known in the area of Staffordshire where she lived, and way beyond that as well. So many predictions she gave came true I was truly astounded. I admit that after my first visit to her I laughed on the way home saying none of what she had told me would come true. It did! She said that I would write books, that I would go on the radio, I did. And many other predictions she gave me that day all came about in ways I never thought could happen. An amazing lady. Sadly Doreen no longer works due to ill health. But in her time she helped many people.
I came across quite a few readers and mediums who gave me reading that did not come true. I thought that maybe the day I visited them was not the right time. I did not go back to them again as I did not want to risk losing any more money.
I also became friendly with a lady who worked in Birmingham City Centre. She had a couple of offices in a huge building. There were a lot of stairs to climb to reach the floor she was on! I dislike lifts, so that was my problem, not hers!
Joanne read the playing cards. In years to come, I tried teaching myself how to read the playing cards as Jo was excellent at it. I never really felt happy with them. In time I settled to reading the tarot cards, and once I felt confident enough, I read for the general public. I still do if anyone asks for a reading.
I have met a few people who are against people reading cards or other items to make predictions. In my, opinion, if a reading from a professional reader helps someone, then it can only be a good thing.


No comments: