Thursday 16 August 2018

Mediums


MEDIUMS

I always wondered how mediums could contact and speak to dead people. As time passed, I got to know a few mediums but I never really understood how they could contact and speak to people who had died. To me if a person has died that’s it they have gone forever, Not so though according to the Spiritualist world. Your human body has died, but your soul continues its journey until it is reborn. And contact can be made by gifted people known as mediums.
I could not understand this when I was young, but as the years passed and I gained more knowledge, my interest grew, and I wanted to know more, could these people speak to and talk to the dead?
I visited spiritualist churches in my quest for knowledge and visited mediums I heard of via the grapevine.
One medium Doreen Shadbolt lived and worked in Staffordshire. Doreen is highly thought of by the general public, and I decided to visit her one day for a reading I don’t know what I was expecting to hear but hoped that she would tell me that I had a family with me who had passed to spirit. Having by this time visited quite a few mediums I was desperate to hear one of them tell me if there was anyone from the world of spirit with me.
The reading with Doreen lasted around twenty minutes. Unfortunately for me she never once mentioned that anyone was with me from the world of spirit. Although I was disappointed at least she did not say I had an elderly lady or man with me. Many other mediums had told me the latter. I wanted to hear names or the relationship to me from these elderely people.
Doreen’s reading concentrated on my future, and she predicted that I would write books. Really? She also predicted that I would go on the radio. Really? And many other things I would do in the future.
I was quite sceptical, but as time passed I did go on local radio, and so far I have written fifteen books. Other more personal things that Doreen mentioned happened. I can only say that she is a very gifted lady. I do not know if she still gives readings. I never returned for another reading.
I have visited other mediums, but not one of them ever came close to predicting the future as accurately as Doreen did.
My biggest disappointment is that not one clairvoyant or medium has ever told me who I have with me from the world of Spirit. More than anything I would like to be told by someone that there are people who have passed on are with me.
I wonder why no one has ever told me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi sorry to bother you but do you know if Doreen shadbolt is still with us I cannot see if she has passed on