Tuesday 2 December 2014

An unusual happening - My dog Sophie looking for her brother who died in 2013


Sophie

The other afternoon Sophie woke after a long sleep. She looked at me, then she gazed at my husband who was sitting in a facing chair. She then went looking behind the sofa, stared at us again in passing, and continued her search in the dining room, kitchen, and my office. I watched her looking everywhere. 
I glanced across at my husband, and we nodded at each other, we knew she was looking for Boyden, her brother who died in July 2013 . I think she woke up disorientated, and went searching again. Bless her. I wish like her that he was still here.
She's done this before, gone searching for him, especially in the garden. Sometimes she stands by the garden gate, just staring, as if to say, 'where are you?'
She's such a sensitive little soul.

No comments: