Wednesday 29 May 2019

My dream - Did my sister briefly returned from the Spirit World to visit me?



My sister, Pauline died many years ago. She was older than me by just eighteen months. Pauline was also nearly five inches shorter in height than me, but this never stopped her from saying that she was my big sister and she protected me from the school bullies and other bullies every step of the way. No-one was allowed to call me fatty or four eyes without her rounding on them. Those bullies never bothered me again.
All through her life we were close. In fact as we grew older we became even closer. When she moved to live in Scotland her life took a downward turn this brought us together more. Pauline would call me before I left for work in the morning and then several times during the evening. I missed her as she lived so far away from the Midlands.
The years sped by and her troubles increased and her health deteriorated.
I was so concerned when I received a telephone call just before one Christmas to say that she was in hospital. I kept in touch and was told there was nothing to worry about. So I was pole axed when I received the call that she had died.
It took me many months to accept that I would never hear or see her again. She had been everything to me, my sister and best friend and is in my thoughts every day of my life. I loved her then and love her now.
Now she had gone, forever suddenly seemed a very long time. Indeed it is. I would cry in my sleep and wake with a wet pillowcase, a headache and depression for a long, long time. But gradually over the years I've learned to accept that she has gone as quite a few more of my loved ones have over the years.
I have always had an interest in the Supernatural in fact I read the tarot cards for the general public for a number of years. I've written novels and a book of true ghost stories.
I have visited mediums but never been given proof that there is anyone from the world of spirit with me. Never-the-less this did not stop me visiting them, mediums and clairvoyants until the day I realised some years ago that perhaps the spirit world was telling me that I had no need to keep doing the rounds. So I stopped.
This morning in the early hours I dreamt that my sister Pauline was sitting beside me in our car. She was driving and I was the passenger. The one thing that puzzled me to say the least was that there were no doors on the front of the car. This was madness I suffer from claustrophobia so badly that wherever I am I have to ensure I have a window or a door open or I have a bad panic attack that seems to last forever. This can be embarrassing to say the least. But I was not afraid of there being no doors or windows to open, I knew that I was safe with her.
I was amazed that after all these years I had seen her and sat beside her. It was a wonderful feeling. When I woke up I had trouble believing that I had actually seen her. But I had, and the dream will stay with me forever.
On reflection I feel that there being no doors or windows to open on the car was a sign that she was telling me that she is still keeping me safe despite her being in the spirit world. Just as she did when she was alive. This was a huge comfort to me and I will never forget it. Maybe she will visit me again and we will talk. That would be brilliant.
Maybe it was just a dream and there is no attachment to the Spirit World? Who knows? No one does and I choose to believe that she returned to see me.

My Amazon book page link
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=carol+arnall&i=digital-text&ref=nb_sb_noss_1


No comments: