Tuesday 11 December 2012

Why I wrote - Choosing Your Psychic Pathway



My reason for writing Choosing Your Psychic Pathway


It was following a serious road accident in the late 1980s that I decided as I could not return to work, I would write a book.


Having always had an interest in the Supernatural - I read the tarot cards for a while -I started to publish booklets of ghost stories.
My first ghost booklet Mystical Staffordshire appeared in the early 1990s. I actually only intended to write one, but as it was so popular I wrote another, and then another. Numerous ghostly booklets later I combined them into Mysterious Happenings. I have also written other books, Birmingham Girls, followed by Choosing Your Psychic Pathway.

I decided to write this book, because having read the cards for clients over the years, most of them had asked me questions regarding the Supernatural. I could only tell them the results of my findings, I have spent a lot of time investigating the different psychic sciences.

I realised that although I had settled on the tarot cards for my readings the other methods clairvoyants use might suit new students. I decided to write down what I had discovered. I have also written the meanings of the tarot cards that work for me in the book. A number of the meanings are different to the traditional ones, it is up to new students to the paranormal to investigate what works for them. It can take many years to become skilled at which path suits you best, it did me, but it was a fascinating, and at times exciting journey.
I was also privileged to meet a lot of people along the way, all with similar interests, I am still in contact with them. I’ve also had contact with readers of the book, another bonus. I consider I am fortunate to have met so many interesting, genuine, like minded people.

Excerpt from Choosing Your Psychic Pathway

This book gives an insight into how you can develop your psychic skills. It examines my involvement in the psychic world, and the ways and methods I discovered to help develop my psychic ability. There is a section on ghosts – including some ghostly tales that illustrate my points – tarot cards, mediums, time travel, and many more of the psychic sciences that I have discovered along the way.

There are discussions on all the above, allowing the reader to form their own opinions on whether they want to follow a particular pathway or not; it also shows how the various methods deployed by psychics may help improve their lifestyle.
For anyone who is new to the psychic world and wonders if they have psychic skills, this book can be used as a first-step introduction and will give an insight into how to proceed. There is advice on how to go about setting up as a psychic and how to avoid the pitfalls.
I have included my interpretation of the Tarot cards, dream interpretations, and other helpful suggestions as to how you can develop your psychic skills.
I have not gone into great detail with any of my ideas as I think it is far better that an individual chooses their own way of developing their skills and ideas. Too much information when a person is starting out can be confusing.
I hope the book gives the reader a clear insight into the different pathways of the psychic world.

Please click below for the Amazon Kindle Link - Choosing Your Psychic Pathway -






No comments: